주메뉴 바로가기 본문 바로가기 페이지하단 바로가기
Alumni
  • People
  • Alumni

Alumni

fd

Wei, Jingjing Telephone : Former Research Fellow

Firstly I would like to say it is really my pleasure have been working in this center for 1 year and two months. I am leaving here with a wealth of knowledge and experience I will treasure forever. In this center, we have excellent scientists in various fields, from biology to chemistry and to physics, which indeed broaden my knowledge. I really like the people here, who not only share their expertise but also help me a lot in daily life.I made a lot of new friends here, and I hope we could keep contact in the future. Also, the research facilities in our center are superb! :)

Soon I'll go back to my hometown and become an associate professor at Shandong University. I 'm sure I 'll miss here, the lab, the people and everything, including Friday Seminar! :)

I wish all of you good luck and hope to see you again!
    ------------------

Ph.D. Physical Chemistry at Universite Pierre et Marie Curie in Paris

I was a research fellow in prof. Bartosz Grzybowski group where I work on self-assembly of magnetic nanoparticles within virtual magnetic moulds. My research interest relies on the chemical synthesis of high quality nanocrystals, surface functionalisation and self-assembly.

목록

Sitemap

레이어 내용