주메뉴 바로가기 본문 바로가기 페이지하단 바로가기
Alumni
  • People
  • Alumni

Alumni

fd

Andreeva-Baeumler, Daria Telephone : Former Research Fellow

Current Job: Senior Research Fellow, Centre for Advanced 2D Materials, National University of Singapore

Since beginning my academic scientific career at the Institute of Macromolecular Compounds at the Russian Academy of Science in St. Petersburg, I was interested in understanding of processes at inorganic / polymer interfaces. Early in my career, I focused on planar polymer surfaces. My Ph.D. thesis in the group of anisotropic polymer systems, supervised by Prof. Elyashevich, concerned the formation of gas separation polymer membranes. I then focused my energy on the investigation of nano- and mesoporous systems. In 2003-2005, I was awarded with Alexander von Humboldt Fellowship and joined Prof. Limbach’s group at the Free University Berlin, which is famous for the investigation of H-bonds using nuclear magnetic resonance. During the conferences organized by the AvH Foundation, I met with German and international scientists from different scientific fields. I was given the offer to work at the Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces (MPIKG) with Prof. Möhwald. There, I applied my knowledge in polymer chemistry towards the investigation of dynamics of molecules in a well-defined nanonetworks of Layer-by- Layer assemblies. To achieve habilitation, I joined the Department of Physical Chemistry II under the guidance of Prof. Fery at the University of Bayreuth in 2009. As a group leader, I was able to organize my independent research focused on the investigation of functional polyelectrolyte multilayers on ultrasonically modified metal surfaces. Now I am interested in the investigation of oscillation processes in colloidal systems..

목록

Sitemap

레이어 내용