주메뉴 바로가기 본문 바로가기 페이지하단 바로가기
Research Staff
  • People
  • Research Staff

Research Staff

fd

Pan, Qi Telephone :

I got my PhD degree in Tsinghua University in 2021. I was part of Yan He’s group from Oct. 2015 to Jun. 2021. The group works on single molecule and single particle imaging analysis. This interdisciplinary research involves knowledge in the fields of chemistry, physics and biology. As a member of this group, my work interest is single particle tracking-based complex system analysis, including liquid-liquid phase separation of autophagy protein, hydrogen peroxide induced catalytic reaction and electric field driven dynamic assembly of gold nanoparticles. And observed the dynamic evolution, or the microstructure of these systems, which cannot be observed by traditional method.

I joined Steve's group in the IBS Center for Soft and Living Matter in Sep. 2021 as a researcher fellow. As far as I known, IBS center for Soft and Living Matter is trying to break the boundaries of chemistry, physics and biology, and focus on problems neglected by the traditional disciplines. The multidiscipline team is really outstanding. I feel very happy to work with them, maybe, some unsolved problems in my heart may find the answers.

목록

Sitemap

레이어 내용