주메뉴 바로가기 본문 바로가기 페이지하단 바로가기
Research Staff
  • People
  • Research Staff

Research Staff

fd

Quintana, Cristobal Telephone :

Background

I am an entrepreneurial, innovative scientific researcher with extensive expertise in synthetic organic and inorganic chemistry, advanced knowledge of hybrid nanomaterials, and laser spectroscopies within highly functioning lab environments. Analytical professional skilled in successfully bringing fresh approaches to research facilities. Collaborative and inclusive communicator continually focused on building relationships and promoting synergy across business lines to drive positive change, cohesive, comprehensive scientific approaches and enhanced profitability.

Education

2010-2014 Industrial Chemist, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, Chile.

2015-2020 PhD in Chemistry, Australian National University, Australia.

Skills

Part of my chemistry knowledge includes Schlenk techniques, heterocyclic chemistry and cyclization reactions, carbon-carbon coupling reactions (e.g. Sonogashira, Negishi, Suzuki, Stille), trans-halogenation reactions, lithiations, halogenations, organometalation reactions, coordination reactions, dendrimer synthesis, one-phase (e.g. Turkevich and Frens) and two-phase synthesis (Brust-Schiffrin) of gold nanoparticles, and ligand-place exchange reactions. I have experience with techniques like cyclic voltammetry, transmission electron microscopy, NMR (1H, 13C and 31P), FT-IR, UV-Vis, fluorescence, time-correlated single-photon counting, optical limiting and Z-scan technique, hyper-Rayleigh Scattering and dynamic light scattering. 

목록

Sitemap

레이어 내용