주메뉴 바로가기 본문 바로가기 페이지하단 바로가기
Research Staff
  • People
  • Research Staff

Research Staff

fd

Lee, Kisung Telephone : +82 10 9967 9102

I am currently working in the group of Prof. Steve Granick as a research fellow.
    I am biophysicist, and received my Ph.D. in biophysics from Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia) in 2016. I have studied the blood microcirculation, more specifically the mechanisms of the red blood cells interaction (e.g. red blood cells aggregation). I have a broad experience using different optical techniques such as optical trapping, fluorescence imaging, light scattering, and also used some microfluidic devices.
    Starting from June 2017, I moved to CSLM, IBS. It is a great place with many talented and motivated researchers, and has a unique freedom of research. I am very happy to be here, and looking forward to exploring the science. I also appreciate that our government is providing us a great support for our research.
    My research interest and experience involves clinical hemorheology, cell biophysics, cell membranes, proteins. But as I will be working in our center, my field of interest and experience will expand.

목록

Sitemap

레이어 내용