주메뉴 바로가기 본문 바로가기 페이지하단 바로가기
Student Research Assistant
  • People
  • Student Research Assistant

Student Research Assistant

fd

Karmacharya, Mamata Telephone : -

The only person you need to be better is the person you were yesterday.” Believing on this I want to learn and understand more so I can contribute something to the world. Currently I am a doctoral student at UNIST (Energy and Chemical Engineering Department) under the Prof. YoonKyoung Cho.

I received my Master degree in Medical Microbiology at the Shi-Gan International College of Science and Technology (SICOST), Tribhuvan University, Nepal (working with Prof. Shiba Kumar Rai and Prof. Geeta Shrestha Vaidya). Here I focused on the antibiotic resistance and its effects on human health. The study mainly focused on Gram negative bacteria producing enzymes like Extended Spectrum Beta Lactamases (ESBL) and carbapenemase which act against the antibiotic used to ceased its activity.

As health comes first, my ultimate goal is to pursue research that allows me to explore new ideas that can be used for the benefit of mankind. To date, my work is focusing on plasmonic engineering for the detection of cancer. Here I found work related with the development of novel tool like disc and chip for the analysis of biological fluids, immunoassay, pathogen detection, molecular diagnostic, cell to cell communication  especially in cancer cell led me to relate my knowledge with this work.

Thus, I am looking forward to sharpen my skill and knowledge.

목록

Sitemap

레이어 내용